women's original insulated parka
- Waterproof to 3000mm and breathable to 3000g/m²/24 hours
- 2 layer waterproof polyester with taped seams
- Fully lined using the Hunter Jacquard top bind lining
- Hood with peak
- Cotton drawcord at the waist, hood and hem
- Chest pockets with shower-resistant vertical welts
- Adjustable snap fastenings on the cuffs
- Snap adjuster at the hood for stormy conditions
- Fits true to size
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Body lining: 65% polyester, 35% viscose
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Wadding: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold. Line dry.
Heartbeat of the brand, Hunter Original is the home of the Original boot and the world that surrounds it. From city-ready styles to iconic festival essentials, the collection is inspired by Hunter’s spirit and heritage of 160 years, taking reference from the Original boot to create weatherproof footwear, outerwear and accessories.
A cold weather version of the iconic parka, this waterproof coat is crafted from 2 layer polyester with fully bonded seams and light insulation for added warmth.