women's wellesley field jacket
- Waterproof and windproof
- Fully seam sealed
- Aquaguard chest pocket zips
- Lightweight wadding
- Merino zoned lining at side panels and collar facing for added warmth
- Drop down neoprene storm cuffs for added protection against the elements
- Concealed magnetic fastening for easy access
- Lower patch pockets
- Made in England
- Fits true to size.
- For sizing conversions, insole length, calf area and leg height please see size guide above.
- 70% wool, 30% polyamide
This women's jacket forms part of the Duke of Wellington by Hunter Field collaboration. Working with the Duke of Wellington’s family, Hunter has referenced historic pieces to create an all-purpose equestrian collection that fuses technological advances with heritage design.
Hunter Field is a technical collection, engineered to protect in both rural and urban environments. Built on the philosophy of innovation, intelligence and craftsmanship, the collection looks to Hunter’s heritage of pioneering design to create advanced footwear for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes.
Made in England, and crafted from Italian Techno Wool, the Wellesley Field Jacket is waterpoof and windproof to protect against the elements. Ergonomically cut for added movement, this all-purpose equestrian design features Aquagard chest pocket zips to keep water out and lightweight internal wadding for added insulation.